Sunday, November 11, 2007

Those words on the screen
Lighted up my evening
I probed, trying to find out
answers to my doubts
secretly hoping
that what I was to hear
was what I expected to hear
Anticipation, anxiety
my heart skipped a beat
smiled, overjoyed
It danced, but also
questioned its joys
hoped that things would
be fine, touch wood
( touched her own head)
A year later I look back
and have a content smile.
Thinking that I
cleared that milestone
of being together for 365 days
Days full of joy,
of happiness, arguements, fights
Love and more...
More is yet to come
And more is what I ask for.
This aint a poem
But just a flux of thoughts
running through and round
Poems are edited
to be consumed
and my thoughts
flow free on this blank sheet
to be sent to the one
far away from my eyes at present
but always a part of
every single moment of my life
and would be for the rest of my life.


Happy anniversary to us.. :)

No comments: