Sunday, November 11, 2007

And I stared ,
at the people passing by.
the bright neon lights
staring at me....blank
like my mind.
Characters just moving ,
giving a glimpse of a part
of their vast experiences.
and I looked at them
wondered if they felt like i did.
did they know ?
Inside me a thought visited ,
put a question mark on my face.
It swimmed
through every part .
I could feel it moving
The muscles twitching
the woman in me
felt a twinge
of guilt
of sorrow
I tried to explain
but somewhere it said
why do u try ?
why should you ?
for sometimes
they are not required
No matter what
explanations wont satisfy .
they never would
Thoughts wont dissapear
with logical reasoning
they stay
fresh in your mind
only to hide somewhere
to resurface
when you least expect
them to rise
but the calm
hides the storm
the face lies.
the eyes look blank
as the passer by audience
too engrossed in their lives
moves alongside
staring with those blank eyes

No comments: